· At the Midlands Biathlon Championships, we had a record number of entries and had a number of children in the top ten of their event.
· Had a teacher qualify for the British Biathlon and British Schools’ Biathlon finals. Mr Anderson finished as 3rd in the Masters Men event and 2nd in the Male Teachers event.
· Came 3rd in the Y3/4 tri-golf County Championships and 4th in the Sports Hall County Finals.
· Qualified for the Lincolnshire County finals in two FOOTBALL events, two SWIMMING events, VOLLEYBALL and TRI-GOLF.
· Dominated the District Swimming gala retaining the Large School Large School Girls Championship title and placing 2nd in the Overall Championships.
· Became champions of the Gainsborough Large Schools football league.
· Finished as the 2nd best Volleyball team in the whole of the County.
· Finished 6th in the District Cross Country Championships and 12th in the Lincolnshire Cross Country League.
· A teacher and parent were rewarded for their volunteering in Schools’ football with tickets to Wembley to watch England play.
· Won the district 7 a side football boys’ competition for a 6th time.
· Won the district 7 a side football girls’ competition for a 6th time.
· Won the Gainsborough National League Boys football 6 a side tournament.
· Won the Gainsborough National League Girls football 6 a side tournament.
· Finished 3rd in the Midlands National League Boys football tournament.
· Finished 3rd in the Midlands National League Girls football tournament.
· Y5/6 Girls 5 a side football champions, Y5/6 tug of war runners up and Y3/4 tug of war champions.
· Represented the district at the Boys and the Girls Lincolnshire Football finals for a record sixth time in a row. The Boys finished as the 3rd best team in the County and the girls 5th.
· Had three children chosen in the District Rep’ Boys and the Girls football teams with our teacher elected as manager of both teams.
· Had a Y2 and Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6 football teams.
· Won the Gainsborough Indoor Athletics Championships for the 6th year
· Had 8 children qualify for the South Yorkshire Chess Championships and 5 for the England Midlands finals.
· Ensured 90 Y3/4 children achieved an Athletics certificate.
· Reached the SILVER level of achievement for School Sport.
· Used professional sports coaches to inspire our children.In addition we had teams for tag rugby and hockey.